A Children˙s Guide
Discover Croatia in an interesting and fun way!
Take a journey through the pages of this book and find out a number of things you did not know about Croatia. You can learn something new and find out things not known to others…
Inspiring illustrations bring to life the streets of largest Croatian towns, fascinating scenes from the past, as well as all the features that make Croatia attractive, special and wonderful.
Games, labyrinths, puzzles and a quiz represent an easy way to get to know the country and discover things such as:
• Who are picoki and what are German miles?
• Where is the meeting place of witches and where do giants gather?
• Are there deserts in Croatia?
• How can you adopt a dolphin or a bat?
• How can you write a letter using the Glagolitic script?
• Why is Varaždin not the capital of Croatia and when was the Republic of Dubrovnik abolished?
Let your wonderful journey through Croatia begin!
This book was published with the support of the Ministry of Tourism of the Republic of Croatia.
Regular price: 99,00 kn
Internet price = 79,00 Kn/ 11 €
E-book: 59,00 Kn (Digital format)
Look at the book: